Today I’m sharing a post about Valentine’s Day gift ideas. Whether you’re celebrating with your significant other or a group of your girlfriends, I’m sure there’s something on this list that you’ll like.
To be honest, I never really used to liked Valentine’s Day. Either I was single or there was always a lot of pressure to make it a “perfect” Valentine’s Day if I was in a relationship. Either way it wasn’t much fun. Thankfully, over the last 5 or 6 years my perspective has changed and Valentine’s Day is actually fun. It might involved a night out with 5 or 6 of my friends for a girls night out or date night with my boyfriend.
I’m sharing some Valentine’s Day gift ideas today. I know I’d be happy if I received any of these things. It’s easy to go with the usual candy or chocolates, but putting a bit of time and effort into a gift makes all the difference. They vary from lip gloss, to a candle to a water bottle, so whatever your budget it, there’s something on this list that will fit it.
- Jimmy Choo Illicit Flower (affiliate link) This is one of those gifts that will make the giftee think of you every time they put it on.
- Throw blanket (affiliate link) Valentine’s Day is very much still winter time here in Calgary, so I know that this throw will be used on those cold and chilly nights until spring comes.
- Heart necklace (affiliate link) Super cute while not being too over the top, this necklace is the perfect thing to add to an outfit.
- Butter London Lippy lip gloss (affiliate link) If you’re anything like me, there’s no such thing as too many lip glosses.
- Slippers (affiliate link) Along with the throw, sometimes you need something to keep your feet warm around the house.
- Voluspa Prosecco Rose candle (affiliate link) It’s hard to go wrong with a travel candle when you need a little something to make your hotel room feel a but more like home.
- S’well water bottle (affiliate link) Just like with lip gloss, I always seem to be looking for a water bottle, so I’m always happy to have an extra one around the house.
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my blog, I appreciate it!
What’s been your favorite Valentine’s Day gift that you’ve ever gotten?